We are pleased to announce many changes for the 2021 season!
Our Opening day is scheduled for May 1st.
Due to COVID-19, please note the following restrictions, which are in addition to our regular Rules & Policies:
Anyone in the Pool Area and grounds must follow the guidelines set by New York State:
1. If you are not members of the same family unit or household, you must maintain a distance of at least six feet from other individuals at all times.
2. If you cannot maintain social distancing of 6 feet apart, either inside or outside, or an individual unexpectedly comes within six feet of you, you must wear an acceptable face covering that covers both the nose and mouth.
3. Face coverings should NOT be worn by individuals while they are in the water.
4. Pool lounge chairs are not to be moved.
5. If you become ill with a fever, dry cough, or sore throat during your stay, please notify staff by phone, leave the property as soon as possible and contact your primary care physician.
6. If immediate medical attention is needed due to the worsening of these symptoms, call 911 and tell dispatch that you are experiencing symptoms typically associated with COVID19.
7. Practice proper respiratory hygiene by covering coughs and sneezes with tissues or the corner of your elbow. Dispose of soiled tissues immediately after use.
8. Practice proper hand hygiene. Regular hand washing with soap and water for at least 20 seconds should be done:
· Before and after eating.
· After sneezing, coughing, or nose blowing.
· After using the restroom.
· Before handling food.
· After touching or cleaning surfaces that may be contaminated.
· After using shared equipment and supplies.
· If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Hand sanitizer is available at each clubhouse entrance. Please use every time you enter the building.
· Use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers by children should always be supervised by adults.
The Barely-There Café will be opened from Thursday-Sunday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m., and Friday & Saturday night late night menu from 10-11 p.m. offering a variety of camp favorites.
All food ordered will be served covered, in to-go, throw-away containers. Please let us know where you will be dining, and we will bring food to you to reduce congregation of any kind. Please dispose of your food containers as soon as you’re finished and let us know so we can disinfect your dining area.
Restrooms and showers are available. No more than 2 people in any of these buildings at the same time.
Transient campers and day visitors MUST call ahead to make reservations in advance of coming to the campground. You will at that time be given instructions on what you will need to do upon arrival.